If you are developing a property project and are going to sell it, rent it or refinance on it you will need a PCC or Building warranty.
Mortgage Lenders will only lend where the property is covered by a warranty scheme or The Council of Mortgage Lenders (CML) Professional Consultants Certificate (PCC).
- Complies with the Council of Mortgage Lenders guild lines
- Accepted by the majority of Lenders
- We can upgrade you to a full Building warranty if needed
- Speed of service – we can carry out all the necessary work in days not weeks
- Cost effective – Certificates are usually more cost effective than a full warranty
- Security – unlike most other providers we are regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority and the Royal Institute of Chartered Surveyors, this means you can take comfort that we will deliver outstanding customer service.